“General Nursing and Midwifery” is a diploma course in nursing sector. It is a 3-year professional course. Nursing encompasses autonomous and collaborative care of individuals of all age, families, groups and communities, sick or well and in all setting.
Nursing is broad based education within an academic framework specifically directed to the development of critical thinking skills, competencies and standards required for practice of professional nursing.
- Candidate must be completed 17 years of age
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with 40% marks from CHSE Odisha or equivalent thereof , However science is preferable
- 10+2 vocational ANM course with 40% marks from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 10 +2 Health Science vocational stream from a recognized CBSE Board/ State/ Center.
- Registered ANM with 10+2 pass.
- ASHA having 10+2 pass with 40% marks.
- 5% of total mark is relaxed for SC/ ST candidates.